Any company or entity involved in Narrow Gauge Railways i.e. those with a track gauge of less than standard Narrow Gauge Organizations Trains and Railroads Recreation.
A narrow-gauge railway (or narrow-gauge railroad ) is a railway with a track gauge narrower than the 1,435 mm ( 4 ft 8 1 ⁄ 2 in ) of standard gauge railways. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A narrow-gauge railway is a railway with a track gauge narrower than the standard. Most narrow-gauge railways are between and.
- Feldbahn - A Feldbahn, or Lorenbahn, is the German term for a narrow-gauge field railway, usually not open to the public, which in its simplest form provides for the transportation of agricultural, forestry and industrial raw materials such as wood, peat, stone, earth and sand.
- Forest railway - A forest railway, forest tram, timber line, logging railway or logging railroad is a mode of railway transport which is used for forestry tasks, primarily the transportation of felled logs to sawmills or railway stations.
- Heeresfeldbahn - A Heeresfeldbahn is a German or Austrian military field railway. They were field railways designed for the military transportation purposes.
- Military railways - The military use of railways derives from their ability to move troops or materiel rapidly and, less usually, on their use as a platform for military systems, like armoured trains, in their own right.
- Rail transport in Walt Disney Parks and Resorts - Rail transport in Walt Disney Parks and Resorts can be found in every theme park resort property owned or licensed by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, the theme park and vacation resort segment of the larger Walt Disney Company.
- Ridable miniature railway - A ridable miniature railway is a large scale, usually ground-level model railway that hauls passengers using locomotives that are models of full-sized railway locomotives.
- Narrow gauge railways
- Lists of track gauges
- Railways by type
- Track gauges by size