Miniature railways and railroads are real passenger carrying railways in miniature from gauges 3.5ins to 20ins. Europe Miniature Trains and Railroads Recreation.
Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. (wikipedia)
- Europe A continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere.
- European Union A political and economic union of member states that are located primarily in Europe.
- Europe (band) A Swedish rock band formed in Upplands V sby in 1979, by vocalist Joey Tempest, guitarist John...
- Continental Europe The continuous continent of Europe excluding its surrounding islands.
- Europe (anthem) The national anthem of the Republic of Kosovo. It was composed by Mendi Mengjiqi.
- Europe (magazine) A French literary magazine founded in 1923.
- European Meanings See related meanings for the word 'European'.
- The Bure Valley Railway www
The Norfolk based 15in gauge Bure Valley Railway travels from Aylsham to Wroxham. Bure Valley Railway.
- Website Sian Project Group www
Website of the Sian Project Group, Project Group, who own, maintain and operate the ex Fairbourne steam locomotive Sian. Sian Project Group.
- The Lyngford Light Railway www
The construction and operation of a private 5 inch gauge garden railway with a narrow gauge industrial style. Lyngford Light Railway.
- Emanating Great Cockcrow Railway www
Emanating from the Greywood Central Railway, Cockcrow Railway, built from 1946, at a private address in Walton-on-Thames, the 7¼" gauge Great Cockcrow Railway opened in 1968 in the small village of Lyne near Chertsey, Surrey, UK. Great Cockcrow Railway.
- A The South Downs Light Railway www
A new public 10¼in gauge railway of approximately ½ mile length with scale steam locomotives at the Country Gardens Centre in Pulborough, South Downs Light Railway, West Sussex. Supported by the SDLR Society, new members are welcome. The South Downs Light Railway.
- A Vanstone Woodland Railway www
A 10¼ in (260mm) gauge miniature railway, Woodland Railway, 560 yards in length, located near Codicote, in Hertfordshire, UK. Vanstone Woodland Railway.
- Wythall Wythall Miniature Steam Railway www
Wythall Miniature Steam Railway is situated in the grounds of the Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Trust in Chapel Lane, Miniature Steam Railway, Wythall, Birmingham, UK. Wythall Miniature Steam Railway.
- A Eastleigh Lakeside Railway www
A dual gauge 10¼/7¼in miniature railway running 1¼ miles from its main station, Lakeside Railway, Eastleigh Parkway, to Monks Brook Halt and then back to Eastleigh Parkway. Driver training courses available. Eastleigh Lakeside Railway.
- Ride Lappa Valley Steam Railway www
Ride on three different sizes of railway. Lappa Valley Steam Railway.
- Compton Compton Ridge Miniature Railway www
Compton Ridge, Ridge Miniature Railway, sited in 1 acre of private gardens, is a private 5in narrow gauge railway based on the Isle of Man Steam Railway. Website also includes technical information on Manx Railways and library list. Compton Ridge Miniature Railway.
- The Belfast and County Down Miniature Railway www
The society has built a 1500m long 7¼in gauge railway on the outskirts of Bangor, and County Down Miniature Railway, Northern Ireland. Visitors and new members welcome on Sunday afternoons. Belfast and County Down Miniature Railway.
- The The Echills Wood Railway www
The Echills Wood Railway is a 7 1/4 inch gauge line which operates at Kingsbury Water Park, Echills Wood Railway, Warwickshire, UK. The Echills Wood Railway.
- The Stapleford Miniature Railway www
The UK based world famous 10¼" gauge railway. Miniature Railway. The SMR is home to the mighty one fifth scale Niagara and Berkshire American locos and of course some very fine one fifth scale British and French ones as well! Stapleford Miniature Railway.
- A Swanley New Barn Railway www
A 7¼" railway running around the Swanley Park in Kent, New Barn Railway, UK. Swanley New Barn Railway.
- A Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway www
A 15-inch gauge working railway with a fine fleet of one-third scale steam and diesel locomotives. Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway.
- Site Fairbourne Railway www
Site with information on train times, Railway, fares, special events and background history about this Welsh steam railway. Fairbourne Railway.
- The Guildford Model Engineering Society www
The raised track is a combined 3½ and 5 inch gauge of 1405 feet in length. Model Engineering Society. The 7¼ inch track is 990 feet long, at ground level and runs round the outside of the raised track. Guildford Model Engineering Society.
- The Sutton Coldfield Model Engineering Society www
The members operate at Little Hay, Coldfield Model Engineering Society, near Lichfield, Staffs, UK. The Balleny Green Railway has a raised level track of length 460 feet, comprising of 2.5,3.5 and 5 inch gauges and a ground level track of total length 2000 feet comprising 5/7.25 inch gauges. Sutton Coldfield Model Engineering Society.
- A Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway www
A 7¼ inch club railway operated by the Frimley and Ascot Locomotive Club in the grounds of the 59 acre Frimley Lodge Park, Lodge Miniature Railway, Surrey, UK. Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway.
- The Britain's Great Little Railways www
The organization for miniature or narrow gauge railway operators and traders in the UK from 15 inch gauge down to 7¼ inch. Britain's Great Little Railways.
- Aims The Heywood Society www
Aims to further the association of those involved in miniature railways from 7¼” gauge to 21” gauge, Heywood Society, to meet for visits to such railways, to publish a journal, to maintain a register of members and their railways, to collect from time to time, material that may form a history of miniature railways. The Heywood Society.
- A Little Red Train www
A portable miniature railway, Red Train, running 7.25 inch gauge (1:8 scale) models of historic London Underground trains. Little Red Train.
- A Sherwood Forest Railway www
A 15 inch gauge miniature railway nestled deep in the Sherwood Forest Farm Park, Forest Railway, near Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, UK. Sherwood Forest Railway.
- Scotland's Kerr's Miniature Railway www
Scotland's oldest passenger carrying miniature railway. Miniature Railway. Established in 1935 as a 7¼in gauge railway and converted to its present 10¼in gauge in 1938. Kerr's Miniature Railway.
- The Triang Minic Railways www
The official website for fans of Triang Minic Railways. Triang Minic Railways.
- Eastbourne's Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway www
Eastbourne's 1/8th scale 7¼in gauge miniature railway. Miniature Steam Railway. Travel on replica coaches behind the famous steam locomotives nearly a mile around the five acre Southbourne Lake. Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway.
- 7¼in Moors Valley Railway www
7¼in narrow gauge railway, Valley Railway, over one mile long, situated in the Moors Valley Country Park, Ringwood, Hampshire, UK. Moors Valley Railway.
- Information Rhyl Miniature Railway www
Information on the Rhyl Miniature Railway, Miniature Railway, the UK's oldest miniature railway, at the Marine Lake, Rhyl. Rhyl Miniature Railway.
- Giles Giles Favell - 10 1/4" Gauge Railways www
Giles Favell - 10 1/4" Gauge Railways.
- The Thorne Memorial Park Miniature Railway www
The 7¼ inch gauge miniature railway is operated by volunteers of the Doncaster and District Model Engineering Society Ltd. Thorne Memorial Park Miniature Railway.
- Details The Stortford Railway www
Details of a railway in a private garden in Bishop's Stortford, Stortford Railway, UK. It is of full-size narrow-gauge outline, uses battery electric traction and has occasional open days. The Stortford Railway.
- A Bekonscot Light Railway www
A 7. Light Railway.25" minimum gauge estate railway in the grounds of Bekonscot, England, the world's oldest model village. Bekonscot Light Railway.
- These Peter Beevers Miniature Railway www
These pages contain information our miniature railway equipment (7. Beevers Miniature Railway.25" gauge) and associated items. Includes details on PH loco construction. Peter Beevers Miniature Railway.
- A Bradford Model Engineering Society www
A society based in Bradford, Model Engineering Society, West Yorkshire for people with interests in passenger carrying miniature railways, model boats, model road vehicles and general model engineering. Bradford Model Engineering Society.
- Claimed Wells & Walsingham Light Railway www
Claimed to be the longest 10¼ inch gauge steam railway in the world. & Walsingham Light Railway. Has a unique Garratt locomotive "Norfolk Hero" which was especially built for this line. Wells & Walsingham Light Railway.
- Official Bentley Miniature Railway www
Official site of the Bentley Miniature Railway constructed and operated by the Uckfield Model Railway Club in the grounds of Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum, Miniature Railway, East Sussex, UK. Bentley Miniature Railway.
- Operates Brighouse and Halifax Model Engineers www
Operates 2. and Halifax Model Engineers.5", 3.5", 5" and 7.25" gauge railways. Brighouse and Halifax Model Engineers.
- The Hidden Valley Discovery Park www
The Little Didtre Light Railway. Valley Discovery Park. A railway that runs through the grounds of Little Didtre and Hidden Valley. With a track gauge of 7.25 inches, trains negotiate their way under bridges and through cuttings on a return journey. UK. Hidden Valley Discovery Park.
- A Fox Hollow Light Railway www
A private 5 inch gauge garden railway in the UK. Fox Hollow Light Railway.
- A West Wickham Ride On Railway www
A private 5" gauge passenger carrying garden railway featuring steam and electric trains. West Wickham Ride On Railway.
- A Hotham Park Miniature Railway www
A ride around the park in Bognor Regis, Park Miniature Railway, West Sussex. Includes running dates, pricing, and ride information. Hotham Park Miniature Railway.
- Miniature Cardiff Model Engineering Society www
Miniature train and tram rides in delightful parkland on the outskirts of the capital city of Wales, Model Engineering Society,UK. Cardiff Model Engineering Society.
- Association The Ground Level 5 Inch Main Line Association www
Association with a focused objective on 5 in gauge miniature railways. The Ground Level 5 Inch Main Line Association.
- Photos Effie on Tour www
Photos of the replica Heywood loco 'Effie' at the Darlington Railway Centre, Tour, the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway (for the naming ceremony by Sir Peter Howard) and at the Cleethorpe Coast Light Railway. Effie on Tour.
- Members Rochdale SMEE www
Members operate a club track with 3. SMEE.5, 5 and 7.25 inch gauges. Rochdale SMEE.
- Private Birchley Railway www
Private railway with occasional open days at Biddenden, Railway, Kent. Birchley Railway.
- A Burnley and Pendle Miniature Railway Society www
A 7¼ inch gauge miniature railway located at Thompson Park Burnley, and Pendle Miniature Railway Society, UK. Burnley and Pendle Miniature Railway Society.
- A Miniature Railway World www
A database for public miniature railways in the UK. Railway World. Includes an index, latest news, digest, photo galleries and forum. Miniature Railway World.
- Welcome Ruislip Lido Railway www
Welcome to the home page of the 12in gauge Ruislip Lido Railway. Lido Railway. It is located in northwest London, just north of Ruislip. Ruislip Lido Railway.
- A Longleat Railway www
A comprehensive look at the miniature railway located at Longleat House. Longleat Railway.
- The Children's Railway www
The only real narrow-gauge railway line operated by children throughout the year, Railway, located in Budapest, Hungary. (English, German, Hungarian) Children's Railway.
- Tournament European Racquetball Federation www
Tournament results, Racquetball Federation, rankings, player information, discussion forums, news, and calendar of events. European Racquetball Federation.
- Resource GORP www
Resource for outdoor sports, GORP, adventure, and travel. Includes destination, activity, and gear directories plus news, articles, and forums. International site, with links to Europe. GORP.
- Live Live Steam www
Live Steam magazine is an in-depth guide to the world of miniature steam power. Live Steam.
- A The Simplex Steam Locomotive www
A source of information on this popular 5 inch gauge freelance steam locomotive, Simplex Steam Locomotive, and a forum for those who have built or are interested in building this locomotive. The Simplex Steam Locomotive.
- Alexa: Europe Miniature
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Europe Miniature
- DMOZ: Europe Miniature
dmoz.org Directory: Europe Miniature