Miniature Railways and Railroads are real passenger carrying railways in miniature from gauges 3.5ins to 20ins. Miniature Trains and Railroads Recreation.
- Miniature horse Miniature horses are found in many nations, particularly in Europe and the Americas.
- Persian miniature A small painting on paper, whether a book illustration or a separate work of art intended to be...
- Miniature figure (gaming) A small-scale representation of a historical or mythological entity used in miniature wargames...
- Portrait miniature A miniature portrait painting, usually executed in gouache, watercolour, or enamel.
- Miniature art A genre that focuses on art with a long history that dates back to the scribes of the medieval ages.
- Miniature (illuminated manuscript) A small illustration used to decorate an ancient or medieval illuminated manuscript; the simple...
- Ottoman miniature An art form in the Ottoman Empire, which can be linked to the Persian miniature tradition, as...
- Mughal miniature A particular style of South Asian painting, generally confined to miniatures either as book...
- Scale model A scale model is most generally a physical representation of an object, which maintains accurate...
- Room box A display box used for three-dimensional miniature scale environments, or scale models.
- Figurine A small statue that represents a human, deity or animal, or in practice a pair or small group of...
- Resources, Discover Live Steam www
Resources, Live Steam, articles and features on live steam reailways. Includes details of American miniature railroad suppliers. Discover Live Steam.
- Father Live Steam by Father Finelli www
Father Finelli's live steam railroad pages. Live Steam by Father Finelli.
- A The Simplex Steam Locomotive www
A source of information on this popular 5 inch gauge freelance steam locomotive, Simplex Steam Locomotive, and a forum for those who have built or are interested in building this locomotive. The Simplex Steam Locomotive.
- An Akubi Miniature Railroad www
An interesting private 5" gauge railway in Japan. Akubi Miniature Railroad.
- Live Live Steam www
Live Steam magazine is an in-depth guide to the world of miniature steam power. Live Steam.
- The The Ten and a Quarter Inch Gauge Railway Society www
The society is dedicated to promoting the development and recording the history of railways of this gauge. The Ten and a Quarter Inch Gauge Railway Society.
- A Model Railway Club Trefoten www
A Swedish club recreating a narrow gauge railway in scale 1:87 on H0s3 track. Railway Club Trefoten. Contains information about Swedish narrow gauge and the prototype for the model, picture gallery and contact information. Model Railway Club Trefoten.
- Introduction The Heywood Collection www
Introduction to the narrow gauge railways of Sir Arthur Heywood of Duffield Bank, Heywood Collection, Derbyshire, who proposed 15” inches as the smallest gauge ‘possessing the necessary stability for practical use’ and wrote the seminal paper ‘Minimum Gauge Railways’. The Heywood Collection.
- Photos Effie on Tour www
Photos of the replica Heywood loco 'Effie' at the Darlington Railway Centre, Tour, the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway (for the naming ceremony by Sir Peter Howard) and at the Cleethorpe Coast Light Railway. Effie on Tour.
- Model Live Steam Ohio www
Model railroading 7 1/2 inch live steam engines. Live Steam Ohio.
- Locomotives, Antique Model Steam Engines www
Locomotives, Model Steam Engines, stills, and steam boat engines. Custom made, limited series, restoration, made to order, buy and sell. Antique Model Steam Engines.
- Miniature Bryte Rails www
Miniature caboose and locomotive markers. Bryte Rails.
- United Maxitrak Limited www
United Kingdom based manufacturer of kit build and ready built passenger carrying miniature railway locomotives and rolling stock. Maxitrak Limited.
- Gallery Narrow Gauge Heaven www
Gallery of narrow gauge railway photos. Gauge Heaven. Directory of UK railways, links page and articles on worldwide narrow gauge railroads. Narrow Gauge Heaven.
- Miniature Golden Gate Live Steamers www
Miniature railway operating in four gauges: 2 1/2, Gate Live Steamers, 3 1/2, 4 3/4 and 7 1/2 inch. There is also a small 1 3/4 inch gauge track. Golden Gate Live Steamers.
- Located Joshua Tree Southern Railroad Museum www
Located in the California High Desert at Joshua Tree. Tree Southern Railroad Museum. Feature a 2-1/2 inch Scale (7-1/2 inch gauge)and a 5 inch Scale (15 inch gauge) steam railroad. Joshua Tree Southern Railroad Museum.
- Alexa: Miniature Trains and Railroads
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Miniature Trains and Railroads
- DMOZ: Miniature Trains and Railroads
dmoz.org Directory: Miniature Trains and Railroads