Historical Societies History Trains and Railroads Recreation.
- Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training - The Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training is a United States non-profit organization established in 1986 which chronicles the history of American foreign policy and practice.
- Aubane Historical Society - The Aubane Historical Society is a historical society of amateur historians based in Millstreet, County Cork in Ireland, focusing on local history and the Irish revolutionary period.
- British Society for the History of Medicine - The British Society for the History of Medicine is an umbrella organisation for History of medicine societies throughout the United Kingdom. It has grown from the original four affiliated societies to twenty affiliated societies in 2016.
- Calcutta Historical Society - The Calcutta Historical Society was a learned society of Indian history founded in 1907. It published a journal Bengal, Past & Present, of which Walter K. Firminger was the first editor.
- Centre for Sinai - The Centre for Sinai is a non-profit, non-governmental organization created in 1998 to highlight and preserve the culture and history of the Sinai Peninsula.
- Crimean War Research Society - The Crimean War Research Society is an international society of professional and amateur historians who research the Crimean War of 1854-56.
- Glendora Historical Society - The Glendora Historical Society is a privately funded nonprofit organization based in Glendora, California. The Society produces original exhibitions; maintains a collection of historical documents, photographs, and other research materials; and hosts educational events.
- Glens of Antrim Historical Society - The Glens of Antrim Historical Society is a society for those interested in the history of the Glens of Antrim. It is recognised as one of the leading historical societies on the island of Ireland. Since 1975 it has published a journal called The Glynns.
- Historical society - A historical society is an organization dedicated to preserving, collecting, researching, and interpreting historical information or items. Originally, these societies were created as a way to help future generations understand their heritage.
- Imperial Russian Historical Society - The Imperial Russian Historical Society was a public organization of Imperial Russia. It was subject to the jurisdiction of the Ministry of National Education. It was founded in 1866 and dissolved in 1917.
- International Society of Olympic Historians - The International Society of Olympic Historians is a non-profit organization founded in 1991 with the purpose of promoting and studying the Olympic Movement and the Olympic Games. The majority of recent books on the Olympic Games have been written by ISOH members.
- Organization Friends of CC200 www
Organization for the preservation of GE CC200 diesel locomotive in Indonesia. Friends of CC200.
- Group The Bombay Railway History Group www
Group and an on-line discussion group founded for preserving and documenting railway history in Bombay, Bombay Railway History Group, India. The Bombay Railway History Group.
- This The Wightwick Hall Restoration Group Website www
This site is maintained by the Wightwick Hall 6989 Restoration Group. Wightwick Hall Restoration Group Website. It provided details of the engine's history, rescue from the scrapyard and the restoration activity to date. The Wightwick Hall Restoration Group Website.
- Historical The 82045 Locomotive Fund www
Historical society whose aim is to build a Class 3 steam locomotive. The 82045 Locomotive Fund.
- Historical Railway & Locomotive Historical Society www
Historical society devoted to preserving railroad history. Railway & Locomotive Historical Society.
- Dedicated Akron Canton and Youngstown Railroad Historical Society www
Dedicated to research and preservation of the history of the Akron Canton and Youngstown Railroad, Canton and Youngstown Railroad Historical Society, Ohio's 'Road of Service'. Akron Canton and Youngstown Railroad Historical Society.
- A Australian Railway Historical Society www
A non-profit organization for all who are interested in Australian railroads and their history. Australian Railway Historical Society.
- The Green Bay & Western Lines: The East-West Short Route www
The Green Bay and Western RR, Bay & Western Lines: The East-West Short Route, its predecessors and affiliated lines; prototype and modeling information. Green Bay & Western Lines: The East-West Short Route.
- short Consolidated Railroads of Cuba 50th Anniversary www
short history and over one hundred photographs of the railroad, Railroads of Cuba 50th Anniversary, rolling stock, stations, and the Headquarters town of Camaguey from the late 1940's and early 1950's. Consolidated Railroads of Cuba 50th Anniversary.
- Alexa: Historical Societies History
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Historical Societies History
- DMOZ: Historical Societies History
dmoz.org Directory: Historical Societies History