Historical Societies History Trains and Railroads Recreation.
- Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training - The Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training is a United States non-profit organization established in 1986 which chronicles the history of American foreign policy and practice.
- Aubane Historical Society - The Aubane Historical Society is a historical society of amateur historians based in Millstreet, County Cork in Ireland, focusing on local history and the Irish revolutionary period.
- British Society for the History of Medicine - The British Society for the History of Medicine is an umbrella organisation for History of medicine societies throughout the United Kingdom. It has grown from the original four affiliated societies to twenty affiliated societies in 2016.
- Calcutta Historical Society - The Calcutta Historical Society was a learned society of Indian history founded in 1907. It published a journal Bengal, Past & Present, of which Walter K. Firminger was the first editor.
- Centre for Sinai - The Centre for Sinai is a non-profit, non-governmental organization created in 1998 to highlight and preserve the culture and history of the Sinai Peninsula.
- Crimean War Research Society - The Crimean War Research Society is an international society of professional and amateur historians who research the Crimean War of 1854-56.
- Glendora Historical Society - The Glendora Historical Society is a privately funded nonprofit organization based in Glendora, California. The Society produces original exhibitions; maintains a collection of historical documents, photographs, and other research materials; and hosts educational events.
- Glens of Antrim Historical Society - The Glens of Antrim Historical Society is a society for those interested in the history of the Glens of Antrim. It is recognised as one of the leading historical societies on the island of Ireland. Since 1975 it has published a journal called The Glynns.
- Historical society - A historical society is an organization dedicated to preserving, collecting, researching, and interpreting historical information or items. Originally, these societies were created as a way to help future generations understand their heritage.
- Hungarian Historical Society - The Hungarian Historical Society is one of the most important and prestigious learned society among the similar societies in Hungary ? but the Hungarian Academy of Sciences is considered as a principal learned society ? and the most notable historical society of Hungary which was established in...
- Imperial Russian Historical Society - The Imperial Russian Historical Society was a public organization of Imperial Russia. It was subject to the jurisdiction of the Ministry of National Education. It was founded in 1866 and dissolved in 1917.
- Group The Bombay Railway History Group www
Group and an on-line discussion group founded for preserving and documenting railway history in Bombay, Bombay Railway History Group, India. The Bombay Railway History Group.
- Organization Friends of CC200 www
Organization for the preservation of GE CC200 diesel locomotive in Indonesia. Friends of CC200.
- Society Telford Railway Society www
Society for rail enthusiasts meeting fortnightly in Oakengates, Railway Society, Telford, Shropshire, UK. Telford Railway Society.
- Catering North London Railway Historical Society www
Catering to everybody interested in the story of the North London railway and the many associated lines, London Railway Historical Society, from 1846 to the present day. North London Railway Historical Society.
- Historical New York Central Historical Society www
Historical society perpetuating the legacy of the New York Central System, York Central Historical Society, its predecessor lines and subsidiary roads. New York Central Historical Society.
- Non-profit Shasta Cascade Rail Preservation Society www
Non-profit educational and historical preservation organization dedicated to the restoration, Cascade Rail Preservation Society, preservation, maintenance, display and operation of historical railroad equipment. Shasta Cascade Rail Preservation Society.
- A Australian Railway Historical Society www
A non-profit organization for all who are interested in Australian railroads and their history. Australian Railway Historical Society.
- An Castle Howard Station www
An historical record including text, Howard Station, photographs and personal memories relating to this unique station on the York to Scarborough line in North Yorkshire, UK. Castle Howard Station.
- Current Missouri-Illinois Railroad www
Current and historical information in regard to the Missouri-Illinois Railroad. Railroad. Includes maps and photographs. Missouri-Illinois Railroad.
- Alexa: Historical Societies History
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Historical Societies History
- DMOZ: Historical Societies History
dmoz.org Directory: Historical Societies History