Non-commercial sites relating to full-size trains and railroads. Trains and Railroads Recreation.
There are various types of trains that are designed for particular purposes. A train may consist of a combination of one or more locomotives and attached railroad cars, or a self-propelled multiple unit (or occasionally a single or articulated powered coach, called a railcar ). (wikipedia)
- Collection Train Art by Jim Jordan www
Collection of train art by artist Jim Jordan from Chattanooga, Art by Jim Jordan, Tennessee. Train Art by Jim Jordan.
- A Railroad Images www
A collection of art and objects from the railroads, Images, or about railroads and trains. Railroad Images.
- Business Rob Armstrong's Rail Industry Pages www
Business and technical links compiled and regularly updated by a UK-based consultant. Rob Armstrong's Rail Industry Pages.
- Features RailroadInfo www
Features links, RailroadInfo, photographs, news and information. RailroadInfo.
- History Vesuvius Funicular Railway www
History of Vesuvius funicular railway and chair lift. Vesuvius Funicular Railway.
- A Lisbon Funiculars 2000 www
A photo collection of the funicular system in Lisbon. Lisbon Funiculars 2000.
- Information The Rattlin' Rails International Short Course Handcar Championship www
Information about handcar races held in Boulder City, Rattlin' Rails International Short Course Handcar Championship, Nevada, USA. The Rattlin' Rails International Short Course Handcar Championship.
- History Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad www
History of the line from 1891 to its demise in 1963. North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad. Includes photographs of the cars, stops, hardware, ephemra and time tables. Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad.
- Old Coal Towers and Coaling Stations for Railroad Steam Locomotives www
Old photo and statistics for railroad coal towers and coaling stations in the United States, Towers and Coaling Stations for Railroad Steam Locomotives, built by Roberts and Schaefer Co., Circa 1908 - 1912. Coal Towers and Coaling Stations for Railroad Steam Locomotives.
- A The Simplex Steam Locomotive www
A source of information on this popular 5 inch gauge freelance steam locomotive, Simplex Steam Locomotive, and a forum for those who have built or are interested in building this locomotive. The Simplex Steam Locomotive.
- An Akubi Miniature Railroad www
An interesting private 5" gauge railway in Japan. Akubi Miniature Railroad.
- Alexa: Trains and Railroads Recreation
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Trains and Railroads Recreation
- DMOZ: Trains and Railroads Recreation
dmoz.org Directory: Trains and Railroads Recreation