This section contains personal web sites which deal entirely, or primarily, with hiking. The sites must be written in the first person [I, we], and must clearly be about, and by, a single person or family. Oceania Personal Pages Hiking Outdoors Recreation.
The term is often used more specifically to denote a continent comprising Australia and proximate islands or biogeographically as a synonym for either the Australasian ecozone ( Wallacea and Australasia ) or the Pacific ecozone (Melanesia, Polynesia, and Micronesia, excluding both New Zealand and mainland New Guinea ). (wikipedia)
- Oceania A region centred on the islands of the central Pacific Ocean.
- Oceania The eighth studio album by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins, released on June...
- Oceania Cruises A Miami, Florida, United States-based shipping company that operates six premium cruise ships on...
- Oceania (journal) A triannual peer-reviewed academic journal that was established in 1930.
- Metro Ocean a A station on the Mexico City Metro.
- Oceania (board game) A board game by Klaus Teuber, published by Mayfair Games.
- French Oceania An overseas collectivity of the French Republic; collectivit d'outre-mer de la R publique...
- Oceania (Goanna album) The second full-length album by Australian folk-rock band Goanna. It was not a commercial success.
- "Oceania" (song) A song recorded by Icelandic singer Bj rk for her sixth studio album Med lla.
- RV Oceania A tall ship, owned by the Polish Academy of Sciences, and used as a research vessel.
- Oceana Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Oceana'.
- New Backcountry New Zealand Hikes www
New Zealand Hiking, New Zealand Hikes, Hikes and Track Information. Collection of tracks and hiking photos. Backcountry New Zealand Hikes.
- Photos Bliss, Dave - New Zealand Hikes www
Photos and comments about various tramps in the great topographic variations of the islands. Bliss, Dave - New Zealand Hikes.
- Reports Fisk, Ian - Tramping Homestead www
Reports on trails in New Zealand, Ian - Tramping Homestead, such as the Tongariro Northern Crossing, Abel Tasman Track and the Travers-Sabine Circuit. Includes general information on NZ huts and bushcraft (hiking and camping). Fisk, Ian - Tramping Homestead.
- Information New Zealand Tramper www
Information of New Zealand tramping and hiking tracks. New Zealand Tramper.
- Stories The Tramping Report www
Stories and images from tramping trips (hikes), Tramping Report, news, and comment on outdoor recreation in southern New Zealand. The Tramping Report.
- Walks Photodiary of a Nomad www
Walks undertaken in Australia and New Zealand, a Nomad, from 20 km to over 600 km long. Includes commentary and a large selection of photos. Photodiary of a Nomad.
- Modern Action Indoor Sports www
Modern and professionally run multi sport complexes in Australia and New Zealand. Indoor Sports. Features location guide, sports played, junior sports, corporate information, fixtures and results. Action Indoor Sports.
- Mounting Reagan, Matthew www
Mounting hiking and skiing in New England, Matthew, California, and beyond. Trip reports and photo albums. Reagan, Matthew.
- Photos Williams, Bruce and Holly - California Hiking www
Photos of walks in California and Britain, Bruce and Holly - California Hiking, such as the Coast to Coast route, plus details of other long distance walking routes in Britain. Williams, Bruce and Holly - California Hiking.
- Alexa: Oceania Personal Pages
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Oceania Personal Pages
- DMOZ: Oceania Personal Pages
dmoz.org Directory: Oceania Personal Pages