Arts and Crafts By Topic Living History Recreation.
The Arts and Crafts movement was an international movement in the decorative and fine arts that began in Britain and flourished in Europe and North America between 1880 and 1910, emerging in Japan in the 1920s. (wikipedia)
- Arts and crafts Any of a wide variety of types of work where useful and decorative objects are made completely by...
- Arts & Crafts Productions A music-focused media and artist services company that offers information as an independent...
- Mark A. Landis An American painter who lives in Laurel, Mississippi.
- Medieval Jadwiga's Cooking Page www
Medieval cooking articles, Cooking Page, recipes and links. Jadwiga's Cooking Page.
- Historical Flowers for an Elizabethan Garden www
Historical and practical information about 16th century flowers for the modern gardener, for an Elizabethan Garden, including a database of period plants, naming conventions, and tips on choosing and acquiring plants. Flowers for an Elizabethan Garden.
- Lacemaker The Lacemaker's Home Page www
Lacemaker mailing list, Lacemaker's Home Page, articles, supplier database, lace guild database, links, pictures. The Lacemaker's Home Page.
- Large La Couturière Parisienne www
Large collection of links and printed resources on costume history. Couturière Parisienne. General information, image galleries, accessories, ethnic dress, pattern instructions for historical garments and crafts. [Music optional] [English/German] La Couturière Parisienne.
- A Sewinghistoric www
A mailing list for people who love to sew period clothing. Sewinghistoric. Sharing of ideas, troubleshooting, and convention and supplies information. Sewinghistoric.
- The Eggnog! www
The history of eggnog, Eggnog!, recipes, and links. Eggnog!.
- Pointers Medieval/Renaissance Brewing Homepage www
Pointers to recipes, Brewing Homepage, articles, and resources Medieval/Renaissance Brewing Homepage.
- An Not by Bread Alone: America's Culinary Heritage www
An exhibit from the Cornell University Library. Bread Alone: America's Culinary Heritage. Includes information on early cookery books, food nutrition and science, kitchen technology, and food processing. Not by Bread Alone: America's Culinary Heritage.
- An LacusCurtius • Apicius — De Re Coquinaria www
An excellent, • Apicius — De Re Coquinaria, annotated English translation of the classic Roman cookbook "De Re Coquinaria," attributed to Apicius. LacusCurtius • Apicius — De Re Coquinaria.
- Hands-on Heart to Hearth Cookery with Susan McLellan Plaisted www
Hands-on classes, Hearth Cookery with Susan McLellan Plaisted, demos, slide and lecture programs for colonial and Native American cooking from the 17th through 20th centuries. Heart to Hearth Cookery with Susan McLellan Plaisted.
- Alexa: Arts and Crafts By Topic
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Arts and Crafts By Topic
- DMOZ: Arts and Crafts By Topic
dmoz.org Directory: Arts and Crafts By Topic