Anagrams are made by taking letters from names, phrases or sayings and juggling them around to say something else. Your task is to find the original words. Anagrams Wordplay Humor Recreation.
A version of the game seems to be popular among tournament Scrabble players. Writers John Ciardi, James Merrill, John Malcolm Brinnin, and Richard Wilbur reputedly played together regularly in Key West, Florida, with novelist John Hersey also sometimes sitting in. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Anagrams is a tile-based word game that involves rearranging letter tiles to form words.
- Anatree - An Anatree is a data structure designed to solve anagrams. Solving an anagram is the problem of finding a word from a given list of letters. These problems are commonly encountered in word games like wordwheel, scrabble or crossword puzzles that we find in newspapers.
- Selchow and Righter games
- Word games
- Tour Anagram Journey www
Tour the Roman city of Chester with anagram interludes. Anagram Journey.
- Unjumbles English Word Unjumble www
Unjumbles your words within a moment. English Word Unjumble.
- Java Scrambles www
Java word scrambles covering famous people, Scrambles, the arts, movies, mathematics and the sciences. Scrambles.
- Computing Selected Anagrams www
Computing and the sciences are some of the topics covered. Selected Anagrams.
- Monthly The Anagram Page www
Monthly anagram puzzles plus anagrammed and headless cinema titles. The Anagram Page.
- A Anagram Wordplay www
A collection of pithy alternatives. Anagram Wordplay.
- All National Puzzlers' League www
All of these anagrams are relevant to the source words. National Puzzlers' League.
- An Anagrams Never Lie www
An essay, Never Lie, incorporating anagrams, on the development of computing. Anagrams Never Lie.
- A The Anagrammy Awards www
A monthly anagram competition, Anagrammy Awards, where you can vote for nominated anagrams in 9 categories. Also discussion board and resources. The Anagrammy Awards.
- Fictional Davezilla www
Fictional interviews based on anagrams of well known personalities names. Davezilla.
- Hundreds Anagram Choice www
Hundreds of anagrams for you to solve. Anagram Choice.
- A Anagramsite.com www
A list of anagrams plus a generator for words and telephone numbers. Anagramsite.com.. Anagramsite.com.
- Dozens Richard Dawson Anagrams www
Dozens of versions of one man's name. Richard Dawson Anagrams.
- Includes Anagram Genius www
Includes free anagram-generating server and searchable database of 25000+ anagrams. Anagram Genius.
- Former This Month's Anagram www
Former monthly anagram quiz. This Month's Anagram.
- The Anagrams of Neil Young www
The resulting phrases are then given some unusual definitions. Anagrams of Neil Young.
- Enter Anagram Finder www
Enter a word of at least 3 letters. Finder. Then the computer will return anagrams which have the same number of letters as the original word. Anagram Finder.
- Free Anagram Genius server www
Free web-based anagram generator. Genius server. Animates the results in your browser. Anagram Genius server.
- Site Piece of Pi MadLibs www
Site featuring a collection of madlibs. Piece of Pi MadLibs.
- Phrases Untruisms and One-Trick Words www
Phrases that are only used when they are untrue, and One-Trick Words, and words that can only be used within a cliche'. Untruisms and One-Trick Words.
- Alexa: Anagrams Wordplay
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Anagrams Wordplay
- DMOZ: Anagrams Wordplay
dmoz.org Directory: Anagrams Wordplay