Anagrams are made by taking letters from names, phrases or sayings and juggling them around to say something else. Your task is to find the original words. Anagrams Wordplay Humor Recreation.
A version of the game seems to be popular among tournament Scrabble players. Writers John Ciardi, James Merrill, John Malcolm Brinnin, and Richard Wilbur reputedly played together regularly in Key West, Florida, with novelist John Hersey also sometimes sitting in. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Anagrams is a tile-based word game that involves rearranging letter tiles to form words.
- Anatree - An Anatree is a data structure designed to solve anagrams. Solving an anagram is the problem of finding a word from a given list of letters. These problems are commonly encountered in word games like wordwheel, scrabble or crossword puzzles that we find in newspapers.
- Selchow and Righter games
- Word games
- Hundreds Anagram Choice www
Hundreds of anagrams for you to solve. Anagram Choice.
- Dozens Richard Dawson Anagrams www
Dozens of versions of one man's name. Richard Dawson Anagrams.
- Includes Anagram Genius www
Includes free anagram-generating server and searchable database of 25000+ anagrams. Anagram Genius.
- Former This Month's Anagram www
Former monthly anagram quiz. This Month's Anagram.
- Monthly The Anagram Page www
Monthly anagram puzzles plus anagrammed and headless cinema titles. The Anagram Page.
- Unjumbles English Word Unjumble www
Unjumbles your words within a moment. English Word Unjumble.
- An Anagrams Never Lie www
An essay, Never Lie, incorporating anagrams, on the development of computing. Anagrams Never Lie.
- Computing Selected Anagrams www
Computing and the sciences are some of the topics covered. Selected Anagrams.
- A The Anagrammy Awards www
A monthly anagram competition, Anagrammy Awards, where you can vote for nominated anagrams in 9 categories. Also discussion board and resources. The Anagrammy Awards.
- Tour Anagram Journey www
Tour the Roman city of Chester with anagram interludes. Anagram Journey.
- A Anagram Wordplay www
A collection of pithy alternatives. Anagram Wordplay.
- Fictional Davezilla www
Fictional interviews based on anagrams of well known personalities names. Davezilla.
- The Anagrams of Neil Young www
The resulting phrases are then given some unusual definitions. Anagrams of Neil Young.
- All National Puzzlers' League www
All of these anagrams are relevant to the source words. National Puzzlers' League.
- Java Scrambles www
Java word scrambles covering famous people, Scrambles, the arts, movies, mathematics and the sciences. Scrambles.
- A Anagramsite.com www
A list of anagrams plus a generator for words and telephone numbers. Anagramsite.com.. Anagramsite.com.
- Allows Anagram Logic Anagram Finder www
Allows user to build up multi-word anagrams by selecting words from remaining letters. Anagram Logic Anagram Finder.
- Can Martin's Anagram Generator. www
Can manage very long inputs of your choice. Martin's Anagram Generator..
- Unscramble, Unscramble.net www
Unscramble, Unscramble.net, find, rhyme or define various words online. Unscramble.net.
- Offers Corsinet.com www
Offers collections of word play, Corsinet.com, insults, riddles and jokes. Corsinet.com.
- Alexa: Anagrams Wordplay
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Anagrams Wordplay
- DMOZ: Anagrams Wordplay
dmoz.org Directory: Anagrams Wordplay