Psychedelics Drugs Recreation.
Not to be confused with psychoactive drugs, such as stimulants and opioids, which induce familiar states of consciousness, psychedelics tend to affect the mind in ways that result in the experience being qualitatively different from those of ordinary consciousness. (wikipedia)
- Psychedelic rock A diverse style of rock music inspired, influenced, or representative of psychedelic culture...
- Psychedelic drug A class of hallucinogen, and are substances whose primary action is to alter cognition and...
- Psychedelic music Psychedelic music covers a wide range of popular music styles and genres influenced by 1960s...
- Psychedelic experience A temporary altered state of consciousness induced by the consumption of psychedelic drugs.
- Psychedelic art Any art or visual displays inspired by psychedelic experiences and hallucinations known to follow...
- Psychedelia The subculture, originating in the 1960s, of people who often use psychedelic drugs such as LSD...
- Psychedelic pop A pop music subgenre in which musical characteristics associated with psychedelic music are...
- Psychedelic folk A loosely defined form of psychedelia that originated in the 1960s.
- Psychedelic soul A music genre that emerged in the late 1960s which saw soul musicians embrace elements of...
- Psychedelic funk A music genre that combines funk music with elements of psychedelic rock.
- Psychedelic trance A subgenre of trance music characterized by arrangements of synthetic rhythms and layered...
- Erowid Psychoactive Vaults www
Information on entheogens, Psychoactive Vaults, psychedelics, and hallucinogens including traditional, spiritual, and responsible use, chemistry, effects, experiences, images, research, legislation, media coverage, bibliographies and links.
- Information, HPPD: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder www
Information, Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder, treatment, and forums for sufferers of HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder), also known as flashbacks, which happens to some users of psychedelic drugs. HPPD: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder.
- Menu The Psychedelic Library www
Menu of articles, Psychedelic Library, research papers, books, and essays on LSD, peyote, psilocybin, and the use of psychedelic drugs in research, therapy, religion and personal growth. The Psychedelic Library.
- Homepage The Albert Hofman Foundation www
Homepage of the inventor of LSD. Albert Hofman Foundation. Contains articles, information about projects, reviews, and a virtual museum tour. The Albert Hofman Foundation.
- Information Ask Dr. Shulgin www
Information about psychedelics, Dr. Shulgin, entheogens, empathogens (MDMA, Ecstasy), from a pharmacologist and chemist. Ask Dr. Shulgin.
- Includes Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church www
Includes text of "A Narrative of the Early Years of American Psychedelianism" and offers the book for sale. Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church.
- Resource Tryptamind www
Resource on psychoactive, Tryptamind, psychedelic and hallucinogenic plants and the pharmacological effects of their active chemical constituents. Tryptamind.
- Articles Serendipity: Psychedelics www
Articles on psychedelic mushrooms and DMT (with field notes on DMT experiences); LSD and Ketamine trip reports; preservation of dried psilocybin mushrooms; links to other documents concerning psychedelics. Serendipity: Psychedelics.
- Information HPPDonline.com www
Information and message boards for people with Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (flashbacks). HPPDonline.com.
- A Trip Magazine www
A mainstream publication for about psychedelics. Trip Magazine.
- A Erowid DMT Vault www
A vast resource of links and on site information about DMT, DMT Vault, its extraction, its chemical structure and its use. Erowid DMT Vault.
- About Stain Blue: Albert Hofmann www
About Dr. Blue: Albert Hofmann. Albert Hofmann, who first synthesized LSD. Includes chemical information and diagrams. Stain Blue: Albert Hofmann.
- Virtual Interdope: LSD section www
Virtual LSD trips, LSD section, trip stories, and facts about the drug. Interdope: LSD section.
- An Bemushroomed www
An illuminated digital entheogenic manuscript. Bemushroomed.
- Includes The Shroomery www
Includes information about psychedelic mushrooms, Shroomery, including cultivation. The Shroomery.
- Information Erowid Salvia Divinorum Vault www
Information about research, Salvia Divinorum Vault, legislation, media coverage, and use. Includes bibliography and links. Erowid Salvia Divinorum Vault.
- FAQ, Sage Wisdom www
FAQ, Wisdom, user's guides, photos, and articles on the plant's history, botany, chemistry, effects, and uses. Sage Wisdom.
- A Chill Pharm www
A portal for discussion of the drug counter-culture. Pharm. Featuring news, policy and health discussions, experiences, and techniques. Chill Pharm.
- Provides Recreational Drugs Information www
Provides information about a wide range of recreational drugs, Drugs Information, including their effects and historical usages. Recreational Drugs Information.
- Alexa: Psychedelics Drugs
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Psychedelics Drugs
- DMOZ: Psychedelics Drugs
dmoz.org Directory: Psychedelics Drugs