Sites where information about recreational drug use is presented in a format of common questions followed by an answer. FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. FAQs Drugs Recreation.
"FAQ" is pronounced as either an initialism (F-A-Q) or an acronym. Since the acronym FAQ originated in textual media, its pronunciation varies; "F-A-Q", is commonly heard. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Frequently asked questions or Questions and Answers, are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context, and pertaining to a particular topic. The format is commonly used on email mailing lists and other online forums, where certain common questions tend to recur.
- FAQ Category
- Tip of the day - A tip of the day is a snippet of practical advice that may be offered on a daily basis to users and readers of a website, newspaper, magazine, software program or media broadcast.
- Technical communication
- Everything Australian Natural Highs FAQ www
Everything about natural drugs down under. Australian Natural Highs FAQ.
- Guide Psychedelic Experience FAQ www
Guide which suggests ways to enhance trips, Experience FAQ, including through set and setting. Psychedelic Experience FAQ.
- A Shamanism General Overview FAQ www
A compendium of distilled Usenet knowledge of Shamanism. Shamanism General Overview FAQ.
- FAQ Morning Glory www
FAQ on how to make Morning Glory wine, Glory, getting the LA-111 out of the seeds. Morning Glory.
- Chemical Tryptamine Carriers FAQ www
Chemical makeup and information. Carriers FAQ. Includes source data on fungi, animals and plants. Tryptamine Carriers FAQ.
- The N2O (Nitrous Oxide) www
The official N2O FAQ, (Nitrous Oxide), also called Nitrous and Laughing Gas. N2O (Nitrous Oxide).
- Informative MDMA www
Informative FAQ on MDMA, MDMA, also called E, X, XTC, and Ecstasy. MDMA.
- Mushrooms, Natural Highs FAQ www
Mushrooms, Highs FAQ, cacti, Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, nutmeg, and datura. Natural Highs FAQ.
- Excerpts Nutmeg www
Excerpts about nutmeg and its active constituent, Nutmeg, myristicin. Nutmeg.
- FAQ San Pedro www
FAQ on the potency of this mescaline-bearing cactus. San Pedro.
- Informative LSD www
Informative FAQ on lysergic acid diethylamide-25, LSD, also known as LSD.
- Information, Crack Cocaine www
Information, Cocaine, history, facts, and pictures of crack and cocaine. Crack Cocaine.
- Provides Archido: Archives for Drug Literature www
Provides database, Archives for Drug Literature, bibliographies, reviews, and links. [English and German] Archido: Archives for Drug Literature.
- Alexa: FAQs Drugs
Alexa Directory Top Sites: FAQs Drugs
- DMOZ: FAQs Drugs
dmoz.org Directory: FAQs Drugs