Recreational drugs are drugs which are taken for pleasure, rather than for a medical purpose. Some drugs are sometimes prescribed by doctors for a medical reason and are also taken without prescription by other people because they like the effect it has on them. This section covers sites about the recreational use of drugs. Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications lists sites about drugs, medications, and herbal health products taken for medical reasons. Drugs Recreation.
A drug is any substance other than food, that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A drug is any substance that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin, or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body.
- Controlled Substances Act - The Controlled Substances Act is the statute establishing federal U.S. drug policy under which the manufacture, importation, possession, use and distribution of certain substances is regulated.
- Drug development - Drug development is the process of bringing a new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been identified through the process of drug discovery.
- Inverse benefit law - The inverse benefit law states that the ratio of benefits to harms among patients taking new drugs tends to vary inversely with how extensively a drug is marketed. Two Americans, Howard Brody and Donald Light, have defined the inverse benefit law, inspired by Tudor Hart's inverse care law.
- Lifestyle drug - Lifestyle drug is an imprecise term commonly applied to medications which treat non?life-threatening and non-painful conditions such as baldness, wrinkles, erectile dysfunction, or acne, which the speaker perceives as either not medical problems at all or as minor medical conditions relative to...
- Pharmacognosy - Pharmacognosy is the study of medicinal drugs derived from plants or other natural sources.
- Placebo - A placebo is a substance or treatment with no active therapeutic effect. A placebo may be given to a person in order to deceive the recipient into thinking that it is an active treatment.
- The Vaults of Erowid www
Index of drugs, Vaults of Erowid, with physical effects, images, history, chemistry and law information for each. Articles and sections for wide variety of drug related material, including law, experiences, community, drug testing, spirituality, health, and artistic endeavors.
- A Chill Pharm www
A portal for discussion of the drug counter-culture. Pharm. Featuring news, policy and health discussions, experiences, and techniques. Chill Pharm.
- Provides Recreational Drugs Information www
Provides information about a wide range of recreational drugs, Drugs Information, including their effects and historical usages. Recreational Drugs Information.
- Discussion Ambitious Addict www
Discussion forum, Addict, photos, and user contributions. Ambitious Addict.
- A Codeine Information www
A non-profit source of information on the recreational use of codeine, Information, dihydrocodeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and pholcodine. Includes facts, extraction guide, list of products containing codeine, information on side effects, addiction and tolerance. Codeine Information.
- An Alchemind Society www
An international nonprofit association of people working in the public interest to protect the fundamental right to freedom of thought through the use of drugs. Society. Includes news, law library, journal, plus organizational and membership information. Alchemind Society.
- Information, Crack Cocaine www
Information, Cocaine, history, facts, and pictures of crack and cocaine. Crack Cocaine.
- Information Drugs Forum www
Information and forum about most recreational drugs. Drugs Forum.
- Allows Drug Calculator www
Allows the user to calculate how much money is spent monthly and annually on drugs, Calculator, alcohol, and cigarettes. Drug Calculator.
- Provides Archido: Archives for Drug Literature www
Provides database, Archives for Drug Literature, bibliographies, reviews, and links. [English and German] Archido: Archives for Drug Literature.
- Lobbying American Beverage Institute www
Lobbying organization of alcohol-serving establishments that promotes responsible recreational drinking and attempts to counter anti-alcohol campaigns. American Beverage Institute.
- Ratings Shrine to Spirits www
Ratings and descriptions of well known spirits like vodka, Spirits, rum and whiskey, as well as more obscure types such as mezcal and chiew. Shrine to Spirits.
- The International Cannabinoid Research Society www
The purposes of the ICRS are to: foster research, Cannabinoid Research Society, hold scientific meetings, present and discuss research developments in the field and serve as a resource of reliable information concerning cannabis and the cannabinoids. International Cannabinoid Research Society.
- Provides UK420.COM www
Provides forum, UK420.COM, weblog, live chat, gallery, calendar. UK420.COM.
- Center Wasiwaska www
Center of studies for ayahuasca, Wasiwaska, the sacred brew of Amazonian shamans. Includes information about the center, and their seminars and presenters. Located in Brazil. Wasiwaska.
- Provides Plot55.com www
Provides information on the cultivation, Plot55.com, preparation and use of entheogenic, hallucinogenic and psychoactive plants. Plot55.com.
- Chemical Tryptamine Carriers FAQ www
Chemical makeup and information. Carriers FAQ. Includes source data on fungi, animals and plants. Tryptamine Carriers FAQ.
- Excerpts Nutmeg www
Excerpts about nutmeg and its active constituent, Nutmeg, myristicin. Nutmeg.
- Articles Serendipity: Psychedelics www
Articles on psychedelic mushrooms and DMT (with field notes on DMT experiences); LSD and Ketamine trip reports; preservation of dried psilocybin mushrooms; links to other documents concerning psychedelics. Serendipity: Psychedelics.
- Includes Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church www
Includes text of "A Narrative of the Early Years of American Psychedelianism" and offers the book for sale. Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church.
- Supplier Bouncing Bear Botanicals www
Supplier of entheogens, Bear Botanicals, rare plants, seeds, cacti, and mushrooms. Bouncing Bear Botanicals.
- Offering Basement Lighting Hydroponics www
Offering grow lights, Lighting Hydroponics, hydroponics systems and accessories for indoor cultivation. Basement Lighting Hydroponics.
- Alexa: Drugs Recreation
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Drugs Recreation
- DMOZ: Drugs Recreation
dmoz.org Directory: Drugs Recreation