This section serves as an alternate index to the Recreation-Collecting subcategories. No sites will be accepted to this section. Please review the subcategories and submit your site to the appropriate subsection. E Collecting Recreation.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- Dedicated Goofus Glass Museum www
Dedicated solely to Goofus glass, Glass Museum, manufactured primarily around 1900-1920. Message forum, pictures, descriptions, and newsletter included. Goofus Glass Museum.
- The Early American Pattern Glass Society www
The Society was formed to foster and encourage the collection, American Pattern Glass Society, appreciation, study, and documentation of early American pattern glassware, its makers, and its place in American life, past and present. It is a non-profit group of collectors and dealers who share an interest in Early American Pattern Glass. Early American Pattern Glass Society.
- Coin-rolling Copper Memories www
Coin-rolling machine manufacturer. Memories. Also has a collector's club. Copper Memories.
- A Smashed Pennies www
A personal collection of elongated coins, Pennies, with pictures, descriptions, anecdotes of the hunt for the elusive penny smasher. Smashed Pennies.
- Features Frank Hornby and Friends www
Features architectural and construction models including Meccano, Hornby and Friends, Bayko, Erector, and Arkitex. Provides images of catalogues, models, and boxes. Includes links. Frank Hornby and Friends.
- Presents International Society of Meccanomen www
Presents information about the ISM, Society of Meccanomen, model building, collecting, selling and articles of general interest. International Society of Meccanomen.
- A Theodore Terranova's Robots www
A collection of images and information relating to diecast Japanese toy robots such as the Shogun Warriors and Godaikins. Theodore Terranova's Robots.
- Enthusiast's Redcap's Bburago Info Centre www
Enthusiast's 1/24 F1 model and catalog collection. Bburago Info Centre. Image gallery, web cam, contact information and links. Redcap's Bburago Info Centre.
- Collecting World Collectors Net www
Collecting community featuring news, Collectors Net, articles, features, and links. Over 100 individual collectable areas featured with message boards. World Collectors Net.
- A Southeastern Antiquing and Collecting Magazine www
A monthly publication on antiques and collectibles, Antiquing and Collecting Magazine, focusing on the American Southeast. Articles, classifieds, information on dealers, shows and events. Southeastern Antiquing and Collecting Magazine.
- Alexa: E Collecting
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Collecting
- DMOZ: E Collecting
dmoz.org Directory: E Collecting