Organizations Clocks and Watches Collecting Recreation.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Dedicated The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc. www
Dedicated to the collection, National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc., restoration, research and appreciation of all manner of clocks, watches, and sun dials. They have many resources to help everyone from new collectors to experienced professionals. The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc..
- Founded The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers www
Founded by a Royal Charter in 1631, Worshipful Company of Clockmakers, this London guild is one of the oldest horological organizations. The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers.
- Organization International Watch Fob Association www
Organization for collectors of watch fobs. International Watch Fob Association.
- Place British Horological Institute www
Place for hints and tips on clock and watch repair. Horological Institute. Also includes a Identification Photo Database with modern and antique clock and watch movements. British Horological Institute.
- A The Antiquarian Horological Society www
A learned Society dedicated to the study of antiquarian clocks, Antiquarian Horological Society, watches and other forms of timekeeping. The Antiquarian Horological Society.
- Info The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH www
Info on swiss made watches, Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH, glossary, a watch FAQ, links to watch brands official websites, news, history, and statistics. The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH.
- A Horology: Membership Organizations www
A global list of membership organizations of interest to collectors of clocks and watches and other horologists, Membership Organizations, both enthusiasts and professionals. Horology: Membership Organizations.
- Listing Clocks: A Collection www
Listing and photographs of clocks in a personal collection. Clocks: A Collection.
- Horological Mayfield Books www
Horological books. Mayfield Books.
- Alexa: Organizations Clocks and Watches
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Clocks and Watches
- DMOZ: Organizations Clocks and Watches
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Clocks and Watches