Education Boating Recreation.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. (wikipedia)
- Education The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values...
- An Education (2009 film) A 2009 coming-of-age drama film based on a memoir of the same name by British journalist Lynn...
- School of education A division within a university that is devoted to scholarship in the field of education, which...
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window) A stained-glass window commissioned from Louis Comfort Tiffany's Tiffany Glass Company during the...
- Provides International Regulations For the Prevention Of Collisions at Sea www
Provides free assistance in learning the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea (Col Regs/IRPCS) and includes links to relevant sites. International Regulations For the Prevention Of Collisions at Sea.
- Free Coastal Navigation www
Free online advanced navigation course and boating resources. Coastal Navigation.
- Free NavRules www
Free formal training program to learn the "rules of the road", NavRules, required of all boat operators. Internationally recognized Collision Regulations and US Inland Rules. NavRules.
- The Cumbrae Sport Scotland's National Sailing Centre www
The centre runs a very large number of different types of sailing and powerboat courses. Sport Scotland's National Sailing Centre. Shorebased and practical courses are detailed along with available dates and a wealth of course descriptions to help you choose the right one. Cumbrae Sport Scotland's National Sailing Centre.
- UK Maritime Volunteer Service www
UK based civilian organisation which promotes maritime training by and for volunteers, Volunteer Service, helping to keep Britain's maritime skills alive. Other activities involved in include oil spill response, port management and shore support as well as practical seafaring and marine engineering. Maritime Volunteer Service.
- New SeaSense Sailing School www
New Zealand. Sailing School. Offers RYA certified training and instruction in the operation of power and sailing vessels. Includes course descriptions and costs, instructor profiles, class schedules, location and contacts. Also sells classroom materials and publications. SeaSense Sailing School.
- Non-profit Raleigh Power Squadron www
Non-profit organization of sail and power boaters in the Raleigh, Power Squadron, North Carolina area dedicated to promoting safe boating through education. Raleigh Power Squadron.
- Unit Cleveland Power Squadron www
Unit of USPS, Power Squadron, District 7, located in Ohio. Provides public and member boating classes, vessel safety checks, and cooperative charting services. Includes membership and course information, calendar of events, image gallery, and related links. Cleveland Power Squadron.
- A Sailing Issues Navigation Course www
A free advanced online course on marine navigation. Issues Navigation Course. The course is split into Positions, Nautical Chart, Compass, Plotting, Piloting, Tides, Tide Prediction, Currents, and Navigation Aids. The aim is to teach how to navigate safely while using the minimum of resources. Sailing Issues Navigation Course.
- RYA Aegean Sailing School www
RYA recognised sailing courses in Greece. Aegean Sailing School.
- Alexa: Education Boating
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Education Boating
- DMOZ: Education Boating
dmoz.org Directory: Education Boating