Organizations Canals Boating Recreation.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- An World Canals Conference www
An international organization that promotes the protection and revitalization of canal systems. Canals Conference. Information on this year's conference as well as on past conferences. World Canals Conference.
- A Australian Canal Society www
A non-profit group of people interested in canals and inland waterways in Australia and the rest of the world. Australian Canal Society.
- A DBA the Barge Association www
A non-profit limited company run by volunteers and open to everybody, the Barge Association, with or without a boat or barge, who is, or would like to be, involved in living in, cruising in, converting, or just relaxing aboard such vessels. DBA the Barge Association.
- Formed Royal Canal Amenity Group www
Formed in 1974 to promote and participate in the development of the full amenity potential of the Royal Canal in County Dublin, Canal Amenity Group, Ireland. Now expanded to the entire canal. Royal Canal Amenity Group.
- Mission Derby and Sandiacre Canal Society www
Mission is to fully restore the Derby Canal as close as possible to the original route. Derby and Sandiacre Canal Society.
- Organized Canal Society of Indiana www
Organized on May 22, Society of Indiana, 1982 as a not-for-profit corporation, the society was established to bring together those who share a common interest in Indiana's historic canals. Canal Society of Indiana.
- A Canal Society of New Jersey www
A non-profit organization formed in 1969 to foster the study of the history of New Jersey's two towpath canals and to preserve and restore canal remains and artifacts. Canal Society of New Jersey.
- History, Champlain Canal www
History, Canal, boating information, maps, photos and business services available to travelers and shoppers on this canal in upstate New York, USA. Champlain Canal.
- This Carillon Canal National Historic Site of Canada www
This waterway allows users to bypass the Long-Sault rapids on the Ottawa River. Canal National Historic Site of Canada. Built in 1833 for the military, it soon became used for commerce. Carillon Canal National Historic Site of Canada.
- Alexa: Organizations Canals
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Canals
- DMOZ: Organizations Canals
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Canals