Organizations Canals Boating Recreation.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A DBA the Barge Association www
A non-profit limited company run by volunteers and open to everybody, the Barge Association, with or without a boat or barge, who is, or would like to be, involved in living in, cruising in, converting, or just relaxing aboard such vessels. DBA the Barge Association.
- A Australian Canal Society www
A non-profit group of people interested in canals and inland waterways in Australia and the rest of the world. Australian Canal Society.
- An World Canals Conference www
An international organization that promotes the protection and revitalization of canal systems. Canals Conference. Information on this year's conference as well as on past conferences. World Canals Conference.
- Registered The Canal Boat Project www
Registered Charity operating boat for people with disabilities on the Rivers Lee and Stort. Canal Boat Project. "Stort Challenger" is available self-steer or with volunteer skipper and crew. The Canal Boat Project.
- Aims Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal Society www
Aims are to preserve the line of the canal, Bolton & Bury Canal Society, initially restore all parts of the canal which remain in water, eventually restore the whole canal to full navigable standard and to foster interest in the canal. Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal Society.
- A Canal Society of New Jersey www
A non-profit organization formed in 1969 to foster the study of the history of New Jersey's two towpath canals and to preserve and restore canal remains and artifacts. Canal Society of New Jersey.
- The Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park and Canal Commission www
The Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park and Commission's joint web site. & Raritan Canal State Park and Canal Commission. Come explore and learn about this important central New Jersey resource. Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park and Canal Commission.
- This Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal National Historic Site of Canada www
This canal opened in 1843 to join lac Saint-Louis and lac des Deux-Montagnes, Canal National Historic Site of Canada, at the mouth of the Ottawa River. Today, pleasure boating has replaced commercial boating. Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal National Historic Site of Canada.
- This Carillon Canal National Historic Site of Canada www
This waterway allows users to bypass the Long-Sault rapids on the Ottawa River. Canal National Historic Site of Canada. Built in 1833 for the military, it soon became used for commerce. Carillon Canal National Historic Site of Canada.
- Alexa: Organizations Canals
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Canals
- DMOZ: Organizations Canals
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Canals