A collection of websites and pages dealing with birding or wild bird related information in Canada. Canada North America Birding Recreation.
Coordinates: 60°N 95°W / 60°N 95°W / 60; -95 (wikipedia)
- Canada A country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories...
- Canada Day The national day of Canada.
- "O Canada " The national anthem of Canada.
- Canada (New France) A French colony within New France discovered and named in 1535 during the second voyage of...
- Canada Dock A dock on the River Mersey, England, and part of the Port of Liverpool.
- Canada (band) An American indie folk-pop music group from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Canada Lee An American actor who pioneered roles for African Americans.
- Air Canada The flag carrier and largest airline of Canada.
- Canada (unit) The unit of liquid volume of the ancient Portuguese measurement system.
- "O Canada " The national anthem of Canada.
- Bird Studies Canada www
Dedicated to the study and conservation of wild birds in Canada and elsewhere. Studies Canada. Details on all BSC programs including the Canadian Migration Monitoring Network, Project FeederWatch, the Important Bird Areas Program, Long Point Bird Observatory, Canadian Lakes Loon Survey, Marsh Monitoring Program, Latin American Training Program, and Baillie Birdathon. French and English.
- List Provincial Birds www
List of official provincial birds, Birds, with notes on how to find them. Provincial Birds.
- Interactive Canadian Bird Checklist Program www
Interactive forms to report bird observations from all over Canada. Canadian Bird Checklist Program.
- Dedicated Canadian Peregrine Falcon Foundation www
Dedicated to assisting the recovery of the Peregrine Falcon and other Canadian raptor species. Peregrine Falcon Foundation. Includes 3 nest webcams. Canadian Peregrine Falcon Foundation.
- Sales Centre de Conservation de la Faune Ailee www
Sales of products for birders and other nature lovers. Conservation de la Faune Ailee. Based in Montreal, with national distribution. Centre de Conservation de la Faune Ailee.
- Links Birds - A Virtual Exhibition www
Links to five virtual bird exhibitions at different museums in Canada. Birds - A Virtual Exhibition.
- Nonprofit Ducks Unlimited Canada www
Nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to the conservation of wetlands for the benefit of North America's waterfowl, Unlimited Canada, wildlife, and people. Ducks Unlimited Canada.
- Information Bird Song Recordings www
Information on CDs and a few samples. Bird Song Recordings.
- Highlights Fatal Light Awareness Program www
Highlights the problem of tower kills - migrant bird collisions with lighted structures. Fatal Light Awareness Program.
- Project Important Bird Areas of Canada www
Project to identify a network of critical sites to conserve the natural diversity and populations of Canadian bird species. Important Bird Areas of Canada.
- Species Alberta's Endangered Species www
Species accounts for 7 endangered birds. Alberta's Endangered Species.
- Recent Albertabird www
Recent messages from the e-mail group for Alberta birding. Albertabird.
- Banding Rocky Point Bird Observatory www
Banding facility near Victoria, Point Bird Observatory, with checklist, photo album, banding reports, and sightings. Rocky Point Bird Observatory.
- Field Birding in British Columbia www
Field reports forum, British Columbia, articles, site guides, books, bird quizzes, virtual birding, rare bird alerts, checklist, and links. Birding in British Columbia.
- Checklists, Birds of Manitoba www
Checklists, Manitoba, species accounts with photos and distribution maps, and museum holdings. Birds of Manitoba.
- Banding Delta Marsh Bird Observatory www
Banding site at the south end of Lake Manitoba. Marsh Bird Observatory. Newsletters, mid-May birding festival, and count data. Delta Marsh Bird Observatory.
- Archives NatureNB www
Archives and subscription management for the e-mail group for birding and natural history in NB. NatureNB.
- General Sackville Waterfowl Park www
General information and sightings. Sackville Waterfowl Park.
- Insular Nature Newfoundland and Labrador www
Insular Newfoundland checklist, Newfoundland and Labrador, count results, and count schedule. Nature Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Photographs Yellow-legged Gull www
Photographs and notes of the bird at St. Gull. John's in 1997. Yellow-legged Gull.
- Project NWT/Nunavut Bird Checklist Survey www
Project to collect information on the distribution, Bird Checklist Survey, abundance, and breeding status of birds in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. NWT/Nunavut Bird Checklist Survey.
- Species eNature Birds www
Species accounts of North American birds, Birds, including images, descriptions, and sounds. eNature Birds.
- Information Old Bird, Inc. www
Information about the Flight Calls of Migratory Birds (Eastern North American Landbirds) CD-ROM and the Dickcissel night flight call monitoring project. Old Bird, Inc..
- Alexa: Canada North America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Canada North America
- DMOZ: Canada North America
dmoz.org Directory: Canada North America