A collection of websites and pages dealing with birding or wild bird related information in Canada. Canada North America Birding Recreation.
Coordinates: 60°N 95°W / 60°N 95°W / 60; -95 (wikipedia)
- Canada A country located in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three...
- Canada Day The national day of Canada.
- "O Canada " The national anthem of Canada.
- Canada (New France) A French colony within New France discovered and named in 1535 during the second voyage of...
- Canada Dock A dock on the River Mersey, England, and part of the Port of Liverpool.
- Canada (band) An American indie folk-pop music group from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Canada Lee An American actor who pioneered roles for African Americans.
- Air Canada The flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried.
- Canada (unit) The unit of liquid volume of the ancient Portuguese measurement system.
- "O Canada " The national anthem of Canada.
- Bird Studies Canada www
Dedicated to the study and conservation of wild birds in Canada and elsewhere. Studies Canada. Details on all BSC programs including the Canadian Migration Monitoring Network, Project FeederWatch, the Important Bird Areas Program, Long Point Bird Observatory, Canadian Lakes Loon Survey, Marsh Monitoring Program, Latin American Training Program, and Baillie Birdathon. French and English.
- Dedicated Canadian Peregrine Falcon Foundation www
Dedicated to assisting the recovery of the Peregrine Falcon and other Canadian raptor species. Peregrine Falcon Foundation. Includes 3 nest webcams. Canadian Peregrine Falcon Foundation.
- Project Important Bird Areas of Canada www
Project to identify a network of critical sites to conserve the natural diversity and populations of Canadian bird species. Important Bird Areas of Canada.
- Nonprofit Ducks Unlimited Canada www
Nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to the conservation of wetlands for the benefit of North America's waterfowl, Unlimited Canada, wildlife, and people. Ducks Unlimited Canada.
- List Provincial Birds www
List of official provincial birds, Birds, with notes on how to find them. Provincial Birds.
- Highlights Fatal Light Awareness Program www
Highlights the problem of tower kills - migrant bird collisions with lighted structures. Fatal Light Awareness Program.
- Links Birds - A Virtual Exhibition www
Links to five virtual bird exhibitions at different museums in Canada. Birds - A Virtual Exhibition.
- Information Bird Song Recordings www
Information on CDs and a few samples. Bird Song Recordings.
- Sales Centre de Conservation de la Faune Ailee www
Sales of products for birders and other nature lovers. Conservation de la Faune Ailee. Based in Montreal, with national distribution. Centre de Conservation de la Faune Ailee.
- Interactive Canadian Bird Checklist Program www
Interactive forms to report bird observations from all over Canada. Canadian Bird Checklist Program.
- Notes Peregrine Falcons at the University of Calgary www
Notes and photos of the falcons nesting on campus. Peregrine Falcons at the University of Calgary.
- Information Nature Calgary 2005 Birding Competition www
Information for participants of a birdwatching competition sponsored by the Calgary Field Naturalists' Society. Nature Calgary 2005 Birding Competition.
- Annual Meadowlark Festival www
Annual event held in mid-May in the South Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys. Meadowlark Festival.
- E-mail BCVanBirds www
E-mail group for birding in the Vancouver area. BCVanBirds.
- Checklists, Birds of Manitoba www
Checklists, Manitoba, species accounts with photos and distribution maps, and museum holdings. Birds of Manitoba.
- E-mail Manitobabirds www
E-mail group for birds and birding in Manitoba. Manitobabirds.
- Project Fundy Bird Observatory www
Project of the Grand Manan Whale and Seabird Research Station, Bird Observatory, with checklist, newsletter, and publication list. Fundy Bird Observatory.
- Archives NatureNB www
Archives and subscription management for the e-mail group for birding and natural history in NB. NatureNB.
- Photographs Yellow-legged Gull www
Photographs and notes of the bird at St. Gull. John's in 1997. Yellow-legged Gull.
- Insular Nature Newfoundland and Labrador www
Insular Newfoundland checklist, Newfoundland and Labrador, count results, and count schedule. Nature Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Project NWT/Nunavut Bird Checklist Survey www
Project to collect information on the distribution, Bird Checklist Survey, abundance, and breeding status of birds in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. NWT/Nunavut Bird Checklist Survey.
- Daily HawkCount www
Daily reports of migrant hawks seen at many North American hawk watch sites. HawkCount.
- Links Peterson Birding Resources www
Links and list of bird spectacles. Peterson Birding Resources.
- Alexa: Canada North America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Canada North America
- DMOZ: Canada North America
dmoz.org Directory: Canada North America